Monday, August 22, 2011

i love this kid

I can’t believe today my little brother turns 17 and in a week I turn old! I love my brother so much and I have no idea what I would do without him.  The last few months we have gotten so close and it has helped me go on with school.  Zach and I have had our HUGE fights then we have our closer then friends days!  Zach is such a great example to not only me and my family but everyone around him!   He tries to be positive in all that he does and sets his goals higher each day!   He has such an AMAZING testimony and makes me want to become better and build mine even stronger!
Reasons I love Zach
1.)    He is a great example
2.)   He is always there for me
3.)   He tries to be positive in all that he does
4.)   He reaches high for his goals
5.)   He leaves his mess up at the last whole and goes onto the next whole
6.)   He helps me whenever I need help
7.)    He lets me cry to him
8.)   He protects me
9.)   His love in ending
10.)                        He has a great testimony
11.) He loves his family
12.)He does his best in everything
13.)He makes smart choices
14.)He stands for what is right even if he’s standing alone
15.) He is a great friend, grandson, nephew, cousin, son, and brother

Zach~
I hope you have had a great birthday! I am so proud of the brother that you have become! I am  so glad that we have became closer and that if I ever need advice or help I can always count on you to help me have a better attitude on the outcome,  Thanks so much for everything that you have done for me and always being there for me! Keep up the good work on your game of golf I know you will go farJ Thanks for every little and BIG thing that you have done for me! You are such a great example and you will never know how thankful I am to have you as my brother!
Love you so much
lookin sexy

he loves our mom

and his sisters

sexy mexy

lovin this sport

like father like son

we love to have fun

a AMAZING brother

WE HAVE ENDLESS LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment