With the “HITTs” EVERYTHING starts and ends with FAMILY!!
This year after volleyball and football season Sidney and Zach were both in basketball and did very well! This year Jan Kidd made my family some shirts to wear at the games! We wore them every game to show the kids that we sure do love them! Almost every game I loaded up the car and met the family at the game and watched. These games become a BIG family function! There were games where my family and I got pretty nervous and almost lost our voices! One of those games was Oakley! It was a very close game and my brother did AMAZING! My family is BIG supporters and will go anywhere to watch!
The Utah girls are soccer freaks and Trev is a baseball freak! We don’t get to go watch them a lot but we usually get a text from Chad or Traci to let us know how they are doing! They are very good and I can’t wait to go watch!
Hagan is one heck of a cowboy and Hal is one heck of a cowgirl!! It’s that time of year again! We load up and travel to the rodeos to watch him team rope and calf rope and Hal pole bend, and goats! They are both very good and we love to go and watch!
Sorry I got a little picture crazy but enjoy!
The front... I love this girl!
Team on 3
Big fans
watching the game at Oakley
We love to watch...even Chloe comes
Watchen the Utah kids
Syd at state
Zach
Syd for a block
Tay with her soccer face
Tay
Tobbi aka JACK!
He is one heck of a pitcher
Tay made this of her team
As you can see my cousins are BIG into sports and I love to go with the family and watch! You ask some people and they say we are too loud! But to us were just a family who love to support each other!















No comments:
Post a Comment